Thursday, December 4, 2008

Real Estate - Inheritance issues


They say two things in life are certain: death and taxes, both of which have implications in conveyancing.

I have noticed that some visitors to this blog have landed here after searching for issues relating to estate planning/inheritance/death duties in connection with real estate matters. This has led me to consider publishing an E-book so that I can shed some light on what is no doubt a scary (for some) but necessary and practical subject.

Please let me know via the comments or email (see the About Me section) if you are amenable to this.

6 comments:

donald said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Betty


http://www.my-foreclosures.info

The Trafalgar Council said...

We are amenable to this and sincerely believe it to be long overdue. Its not a sexy topic but something that confronts us all.

USA Best lawyer directory said...

Hello, AP Lawyers, the comprehensive reference of useful Law related information, articles. Find the best lawyers, attorneys and law firms in the US. Find the best Injury Lawyer, Divorce Lawyer, Criminal Lawyer, Accident Lawyer, Mesothelioma Lawyer, Medical Malpractice, Debt Consolidation, Nonprofit and other attorneys.
Visit at http://aplawyers.com/c/70/Real-Estate-Attorneys-Commercial-And-Industrial/

Counsel said...

Great Blog!!!

Very Useful - I am a student, and for everything that the texts don't say, I seem to be finding here!

Evan said...

I will agree with you on this point because these kinds of matters play very important part in our lives!
Real Estate Advice

Sell your house fast said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.
sell your home quickly